Stop Using Cannabis – (9 Hour) Sleep Subliminal Session – By Thomas Hall

Disclaimer: This recording should not be used as a substitute for any medical care you may be receiving. Click ‘show more’ below to read the full disclaimer. This MP3 is now available to DOWNLOAD *** *** Get 50% off the UNLIMITED MP3 DOWNLOADS PACKAGE. 50% off for a limited time only.

Full disclaimer: This recording along with any other recordings on this channel should not be used as a substitute for any medical care you may be receiving. You should always refer to a doctor when necessary. Do not listen while driving or operating machinery, only listen in a place where you can relax and let go. If you need any help or advice, please contact me via my website at:

If you would like to support my channel, you can do so via Patreon. I would be eternally grateful for any help you can offer. Here is the link:

The affirmations for this recording are blended into a nine hour relaxing soundscape of a beautiful forest at night time. You will hear the wonderfully soft sounds of nature, predominantly crickets, with the occasional hooting of an owl or two. Although this recording was designed to be listened to while sleeping, you can also listen while awake.

FAQ’s

Q. Can I only listen whilst asleep?

A. You can listen to this recording whilst asleep or awake, both methods are effective.

Q. Do I need headphones to listen to this recording?

A. No, you do not need headphones. The messages have been embedded in a variety of ways, ensuring they can be absorbed either with or without headphones.

Q. Can I listen while driving or when I’m at work?

A. No. You should refrain from doing anything that requires concentration such as the operation of machinery or driving. This is for your own safety as some people may experience temporary drowsiness. I recommend that you listen while sleeping, relaxing, meditating, or enjoying activities such as drawing or reading.

Q. Do I need to watch the screen?

A. No, you don’t need to watch the screen. The messages are only embedded in the audio recording, so you just need to listen.

Q. Why can’t I hear any talking?

A. This is a subliminal recording, which means the affirmation messages are hidden within the audio.

Q. How do subliminal messages work?

A. Compared to regular audio, the subliminal affirmation messages are recorded at many different frequencies and volumes, therefore you will be unable to hear the messages consciously. Because you are unable to hear the messages consciously, they bypass the part of your mind that analyses information, thus enabling the messages to go directly to your subconscious mind, allowing them to be absorbed as a factual new reality.

Q. At what volume should I play the recording?

A. At whatever volume you find most comfortable.

Q. What do the messages in this recording say?

A. Here is a list of all the affirmations/messages in this recording.

I take control of my life

My brain is faster without cannabis

I feel better without cannabis

I feel better when I don’t smoke cannabis

I do not need to smoke cannabis

I think clearer without cannabis

I can relax and enjoy life without cannabis

I don’t consume cannabis in any way

I never smoke

I don’t smoke or eat cannabis

I am more productive without cannabis

I never smoke cannabis or tobacco

I am happier without cannabis

My life is better without cannabis

I am a very intelligent person that can achieve anything

I have the power and motivation to resist cannabis cravings

I am more productive without cannabis

I have very strong willpower

My memory increases with each day now I am cannabis free

My brainpower increases with each day now I am cannabis free

Cannabis is extremely unhealthy

I am happier without smoking

I ignore any cravings I feel for cannabis or tobacco

I can deal with stress easily

I can deal with stress easily because I am a calm and confident person

I have the motivation

I am able to relax easily

My life is better without cannabis or tobacco

I am a non-smoker

My life is improving with each day

I have very strong willpower

I am aware of how powerful my mind is

I have excellent motivation

I will succeed

Smoking cannabis will destroy my brain

My life is much better when I don’t smoke cannabis

My willpower allows me to do anything

I can achieve anything I set my mind to

I am a powerful person

I resist any temptations I have to smoke cannabis

I resist any temptations I have to eat cannabis

I can do anything I set my mind to

When I wake up each morning,, I am full of happiness

When I wake up each morning,, I feel great

When I wake up each morning, I feel amazing

When I wake up each morning, I am always full of motivation

(((((All of the above are repeated throughout the recording)))))

Thank you for listening, for a full range of subliminal, binaural beats and hypnosis recordings please subscribe.

Youtube Channel

14 thoughts on “Stop Using Cannabis – (9 Hour) Sleep Subliminal Session – By Thomas Hall”

1. Adrien Del says:

This is awesome i had insomnia for 3 days straight after o stopped smoking an this helped me sleep again

2. DAMEin says:

Yoooo. I usually wake and reach for weed. I listened to this one night, and I went on my entire day without even the thought of consuming it. Pretty amazing what meditation and vibrations/frequencies can do for ur energy.

3. Master Gamer says:

You the only one with freq that intended for Cannabis thank u very much really beneficial 🙂

4. Jeanne R. says:

Here’s to feeling better tomorrow…

5. CChristina X says:

This works. Last night I could feel it unblocking my throat chakra, the reason I started smoking to begin with is because my throat chakra was blocked

6. D S says:

Anyone reading this who's in doubt. This works. But only with consistency and knowing it isn't going to be fixed overnight. Give yourself an honest 30 days every single night, do not miss a night, and you will start to notice a shift in your thinking and cravings. I smoke weed to as part of my morning routine and have for years now. After listening to this for a couple weeks I noticed my first session of the day getting later, and later. After about 3 weeks I wasn't smoking for the first time until the evening. People who have the same routine KNOW that this is a huge shift in the norm and it became very effortless to do that. Unfortunately, I got distracted with life and stopped using this program and sure enough, my habit returned to exactly the way it was.
    I am about to start it again with the intention of seeing where listening to this for 3-6 months gets me. I'm confident that I will reduce my usage to a point where I don't use it on a daily basis anymore, and only when It's truly needed, which is my goal. Like most things, cannabis isn't bad in moderation. Once it becomes a habit that you just do because it's that time of day, that is when you need to step back and re-evaluate.
    Hopefully, this reaches someone in doubt as I was when I first came across this method for change and can be of assistance.
    Take care and look out for one another.

7. Th MajesticOne says:

2nd of May 2020. 12:03– the time i light up my last joint. its been enough. 13

8. Tryb13 Op says:

I just wanna know how this works if all I hear is crickets for 9hrs I’m struggling to understand, I

9. ShotbyLucasFilms says:

Fell asleep to this…(on volume level ONE) and had a dream I told all my friends back home I was done with Weed for the rest of my life….I woke up with the same/very similar mindset…I don't know what this noise does exactly but it helps. #TALKINGFROMEXPIERENCE

10. CharlieRadford says:

There is no talking?!

11. Jay says:

I stopped 3 days ago, and I'm currently 3 days without sleep. Since stopping I've felt depressed, I've felt worthless, I've felt like it be easier to call it quit. And the sad thing is I know I'll go back to it man. If any kids or newbies are starting to smoke please do not. I'm 21 years or age I'm not old I'm part of the current "generation" and I'm telling you all honesty the couple highs you get when you first start and worth it cause you'll blow £1000s on weed trying to chase that first high just to get 4/10 high due to tolerance. These past 3-4 days is the saddest I've felt about my life since losing my farther at 18. I wish I never started man.

12. Sai Bala says:

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to help people like me. I am ready to stop smoking for good. I'm approaching day 3, it's 3.30am and still have insomnia, but I know it won't last much longer. I have faith that this will work and I'm excited to let you know the results!

13. Sean An says:

This shit works. It really kills the craving and relieves headaches.